Beach Volleyball Tournament – 10th November

Due to the uncertainty around COVID restrictions, this tournament has now been cancelled. My aim however is to run an ongoing knockout tournament at school over the next 4 weeks or so, and if possible, hold finals on the beach later in the term.

If you have a team and wish to enter, can you please come to the science lab at 9:30am today to register

Mr Swanson

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.